Monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon are […]
Monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon are commonly used in solar street lamp panels, which are important components that convert light energy into electrical energy. The main purpose of the capacity design of the solar street light system is to calculate the capacity of the solar cell components and storage batteries required for the reliable operation of the system throughout the year. At the same time, attention should be paid to the relationship between the maximum reliability of the system work and the system cost, and the cost should be minimized on the basis of meeting the maximum reliability of the system work.
Regardless of the power of the battery assembly, the number and arrangement of the internal cells are generally composed of 24 cells, 32 cells, 36 cells, 72 cells, 54 cells and 60 cells in series. Common layout methods include 4 slices X6 slices, 4 slices X8 slices, 6 slices X6 slices, 6 slices X12 slices, 6 slices×9 slices and 6 slices×10 slices.
A solar cell module with good performance should meet the following requirements:
1. Long working life (should be more than 20 years) and low packaging cost;
2. Good sealing performance, windproof, waterproof and anti-corrosion;
3. High mechanical strength, impact resistance and vibration resistance;
4. Good electrical insulation and resistance to ultraviolet radiation;
5. There are multiple wiring methods that can meet different voltage, current and power output requirements;
6. The welding between solar cells is required to be straight and firm, and when the solar cells are combined in series and parallel, the photoelectric conversion efficiency is not lost.
A good photovoltaic module has toughened glass, protective film, upper electrode, lower electrical level, sealing material, filling material, backplane (metal composite laminate PVF-aluminum-PVF or PVF-polyurethane-PVF layer), frame ( Made of acid-resistant treated aluminum alloy), the interconnecting strip material must meet the standard.