1. Check the battery: Make sure that the battery is cha […]
1. Check the battery: Make sure that the battery is charged and installed in the correct direction. Outdoor flashlights cannot use different types of batteries, and old and new batteries cannot be mixed.
2. Determine the fault: unscrew the tail to expose the negative electrode of the battery, connect the negative electrode of the battery with a metal piece such as scissors or tweezers and the exposed unoxidized part of the strong light flashlight next to the battery to see if it lights up. If yes, it is the problem of the strong light bulb switch, please check according to step 3; if it still does not light up, please check whether the soldering at the connection between the circuit compartment and the circuit board is open or weak. If so, please re-solder Solve the problem.
3. Before overhauling, please ensure that the threads of the explosion-proof LED flashlight are tightened without loosening.
4. Check the tail cover switch: Unscrew the tail of the LED flashlight, and you can see that the outer ring of the outdoor LED flashlight has a switch pressure ring with two concave points. Use tweezers or scissors to pin it on the concave point clockwise. Rotate to check whether the switch pressure ring is loose, and ensure that the switch pressure ring is tightly pressed on the switch and cannot be loose.