Tips for choosing a strong rechargeable flashlight 1. L […]
Tips for choosing a strong rechargeable flashlight
1. Look at the battery, there are two kinds of ordinary batteries and lithium batteries. Although lithium batteries are rechargeable batteries, their lifespan is low, about 2 years, and the lifespan of LEDs is about 10 years, which can be selected according to the actual situation.
2. Look at the light bulb. When the light bulb is off, it is difficult for the naked eye to distinguish whether it is good or bad. You can see the consistency of the light bulb when it is on.
3. Look at the aperture, the aperture of a good LED flashlight is a uniform circle, and the light spot of a poor LED flashlight is divided into two colors of yellow and blue, which are unevenly distributed.
4. Look at the brightness. A good LED flashlight has high brightness and slow decay.
5. Look at waterproof, a good LED flashlight has waterproof function and good shock resistance, that is, it is resistant to falling.
6. Look at the appearance, everyone can see this better than me, I won't say much. I chose the aluminum alloy shell, which is beautiful and elegant.