With the popularity of solar energy, more and more peop […]
With the popularity of solar energy, more and more people choose to buy solar lights to use in their garden villas. However, for ordinary consumers, the working principle of solar lights is not very familiar, which may cause some misunderstandings in the use process. Because, below, I have listed some precautions in the use of solar lights for everyone to share and exchange.
1. When installing, the photovoltaic panels should be exposed to sunlight as much as possible. Solar lights, as the name suggests, use solar energy. It is necessary to ensure that the sun's light can directly shine on the photovoltaic panel in order to absorb energy and supply power to the lamps.
2. If there is a protective film on the photovoltaic panel, remove it. Many consumers easily overlook this point. The protective film covering the photovoltaic panel must be torn off, otherwise the efficiency of the photovoltaic panel to absorb sunlight will be greatly reduced.
3. The line between the photovoltaic panel and the lamp is divided into positive and negative poles, and cannot be reversed. Ensure that the line connectors are in place and connected tightly. If the photovoltaic panel is not connected to the lamp, the solar energy received by the photovoltaic panel cannot be transmitted to the battery in the lamp for storage through the wire, which causes the lamp to have no electricity and does not light up.
4. If conditions permit, clean up the fallen leaves, dust and stains on the surface of the photovoltaic panel in about three months.
5. The light control program of solar lamps has priority. Many remote controllers are convenient for turning off the lamps during transportation. The remote control is not very useful in actual use. It is basically not necessary except for debugging during installation.