Assuming that your strong light flashlight is improperl […]
Assuming that your strong light flashlight is improperly used and maintained, there will be faults such as flashlight constant light, fire failure, switch failure, power running, and plating peeling off. The following are the precautions and specific methods for the use and maintenance of flashlights:
1. After using the flashlight, wipe it dry with a soft cloth immediately to prevent it from being used in rain or snow or the penetration of moisture and hand sweat. Otherwise, the coating of the flashlight is easy to fall off or rust.
2. Do not put the flashlight on the hot kang or beside the stove at ordinary times, and avoid soot fumigation, otherwise the flashlight will easily run out of electricity.
3. When moving the flashlight switch, the force must be light and even to maintain the elasticity of the flip spring.
4. The bottom cover faces the torch. When extinguishing, loosen or remove the battery to prevent the bottom cover from breaking the bottom of the battery and the slurry will flow out.
5. If the silver-plating of the back light bowl is contaminated, which affects the reflection of light, it can be wiped off with clean cotton. Do not use your hands.
6. When the flashlight is installed with the battery, it must be installed with the paper sleeve, otherwise the battery will run out most easily. After the new battery has been used for a period of time, the position can be changed, which can extend the service life of the battery.
7. Generally, the battery stops emitting light at minus 20 degrees, so keep warm in the cold season.
8. Don't keep the bright flashlight in the sun when not in use, and don't flash back and forth when not in use!