The role of lighting fixtures is not only limited to li […]
The role of lighting fixtures is not only limited to lighting, but also the eyes of the home. More often, it plays a decorative role. Therefore, the selection of lighting fixtures is much more complicated. It not only involves safety and power saving, but also involves many factors such as material, type, style and taste. A good lighting may become the soul of decoration.
Lighting fixtures are composed of lighting sources, lampshades and accessories.
1. Lighting fixtures are divided into decorative lamps and functional lamps according to their functions.
1. Decorative lamps are composed of decorative parts and lighting sources. In addition to properly considering the requirements of lighting efficiency and prevention of glare, they mainly meet the needs of architectural art with beautiful shapes.
2. The function of functional lamps is to redistribute the luminous flux of the light source, improve the efficiency of light utilization and avoid glare, and create a suitable light environment. For special lamps used in damp, corrosive, explosive, flammable and other environments, the lampshade also provides isolation protection.
2. Lighting fixtures are divided into indoor lighting fixtures and outdoor lighting fixtures according to the place of use.
1. Indoor lighting fixtures are usually classified according to the distribution ratio of the total luminous flux in the upper and lower hemispheres of the space. Accordingly, the International Lighting Commission recommends that lighting fixtures be divided into five types: direct, semi-direct, uniformly diffused, semi-indirect, and indirect. The following table is the light distribution and lighting characteristics of different types of lamps:
2. Outdoor lighting, mainly floodlights. Floodlights, also known as floodlights, use reflectors, transmission mirrors, and grids to confine the light within a small solid angle and become a strong light source. They are often used for large buildings at night.